Starter League Adult Volleyball
Starter League is a great place for those new to RVC looking for a social, non-competitive environment to start playing volleyball. This six week program lead by a RVC coach starts each week with instruction on a new skill. After practicing, players are divided up into teams for games and spend the rest of the session having fun out on the court. The RVC coach also takes time to teach players more about RVC and how to get involved with our indoor adult league. At the end of the six weeks players are encouraged to form a team with their fellow Starter League friends and dive into our C Level Adult Leagues. This program runs 4x per year. Dates and details below.
Looking for a league with more competition but the same flexibility? Try Drop-In League
I just wanted to say thank you for the coaching and helping me improve my skills as a player. I had such a blast these past six weeks! I’ve met all of those amazing people and played my heart out. It was honestly the best part of my week.”
– Catherine C.
Spring Starter League Session – Registration full
- Plays on Mondays; April 19 – May 24th; 6-7:30p
Summer Starter League Details
- Mask required to be worn during play**
- Plays on Mondays; July 19 – August 23rd; 6-7:30p
- RVC-Stonebridge location
- Cost is $75
- 6 week season
- Fun and social environment
- No official roster or teams
- RVC coach starts each week with instruction on a new skill
- Includes Finals Night competition on September 24th
**Subject to change based on state Covid guidelines.
Join Stater League at our Stonebridge Gym (North Chesterfield).Register for SUMMER session
Fall Starter League – Registration open 8/1
- Plays Monday Nights; October 4th – November 15th (No play 11/1)